Thursday, November 5, 2009

If Ye Are Prepared, Ye Shall Not Fear


For about the last year or so, I have been fascinated with the signs of the Second Coming of Christ. Things are happening so fast, it's hard to ignore the fact that it's right around the corner.

My mom and brother introduced me to the author Roger K. Young. I HIGHLY recommend reading these books. I read his book "As A Thief in the Night" and have started another book of his, "Dreams and Visions of the Last Days". I honestly have to say that these books will make you strap on your halo, and get to work preparing yourself faster than anything I have ever read. Some things are truly frightening. I'm the type of person that would rather know what is going to happen rather than be caught off guard (I've had enough of that this year...).

Get your food storage, stay out of debt the best you can (given our country's economic situation, it's not easy), and get your spirit tuned up starting TODAY. Do the best you can, prepare the best you can. The effort will be well worth it.

2 comments:

Holly Mount said...

I hope you haven't left the blogging world forever... miss you :)

Cathy said...

coming again soon....in this spot! Glad you got your computer hooked up. Thank you Aaron!