Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy First Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! Our internet was down yesterday so I couldn't post photos of our little bumble bee, so here they are today. We had a great day. We visited the grandparents and then headed back to our street for a big neighborhood party. There's about 10-15 families that all get together with lots of food and tons of fun. What a great night.
Wish I could take credit for this way cute idea. It was too cute not to copy. Everett and I made this card for his grandparents for Halloween. They turned out so cute! All in all, a great first Halloween for us! Hope you all had a great day also!

3 comments:

Wheat Family said...

Hey Carrie! This is Dani Child...well it's Dani Wheat now...but your litte guy is adorable! And I love you card....your so creative!

Colleen said...

What an adorable bumblebee! That card is so cute! I hope you made one to save for yourself. I can't wait to see you guys at Everett's blessing tomorrow!

The Kneeland Family said...

Oh so adorable. What a darling Bee!I love it and cute card. Sorry we didn't make it by today. It is always crazy when you are traveling. I hope everything went great with Everett's blessing Sorry I wasn't there for you. Later!