Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So Grown Up

So my little one is getting bigger everyday. He's reached some milestones in the last couple of weeks that make me feel like he's growing up too fast.
.
Two weeks ago we started him back on food. When we tried rice cereal, it stopped him up completely so I quit for a little bit. His rear end wasn't functioning normally even after he hadn't had rice cereal in 2 weeks. Thanks to a few doses of apple juice, that problem is solved and now I've got rice cereal, apple sauce and sweet potatoes constantly smeared on my shirt. On Tuesday, January 20th he finally figured out how to roll over. He had been rocking side to side ever since he found his feet and decided they were oh-so-tasty. Pretty soon he'll be all over the room like a tumble weed. This weekend Aaron said, "so when does he sleep in his own room?". My answer? NEVER!! (Just kidding) With a little pouty frown I agreed that it is time for him to start sleeping in his crib. I didn't mind having him right next to me in his co-sleeper. I figured he'd have his whole life to sleep in his own room so I didn't mind having him so close. Over all he's doing pretty well, I think I'm having a harder time adjusting than him. I still haven't moved his co-sleeper yet. Maybe this weekend...
.
So little one, what will you learn and discover in the next few weeks? Only time will tell. Just take it slow, your mom needs more time enjoy you while you're little.

3 comments:

Kris said...

I LOVE the foot picture! It's easier to get them to sleep in their own bed now rather than when they get older (trust me...Bradin 2 1/2 thinks he owns our bed). But I agree, I love having them close to snuggle!

Sheryl said...

So cute that big boy! Those little milestones are so fun, but you do realize that they are growing!

Jayne said...

seriously he is the cutest thing!

I love him sucking on his feet, can you imagine being so limber?

your pictures are great.

wish I had f un things to blog about.