Monday, February 2, 2009

1,171

It is finished.
Not only did my mom pay me to decorate the 2 Christmas trees, she paid me to take down ALL of the decorations in the whole house. Not an easy job on it's own, but ad a baby into the mix and it becomes a real challenge. I plugged along a few hours a day and almost a month later, the project was complete. Remember this tree?
My Aunt wondered how many ornaments were on the tree and challenged me to count as I took them off. The final tally was 1,171. Would you believe there was still another full bin of ornaments that didn't go on? Holy cow mom, you can stop buying ornaments now.

3 comments:

Kris said...

agmWOW! But the tree looked AMAZING! Don't worry about the number of ornaments...it won't be long before Everett is crawling around and breaking them :). Our tree became VERY decorated on the top and VERY bare on the bottom.

Colleen said...

That's a lot of ornaments! I can't believe you didn't lose count witht hat many! I probably would have lost count long before I reached 100 - my kids would distract me & I'd forget what number I was on.

The Kneeland Family said...

That is amazing. I can't believe that you did a beautiful job. It looks like it should be in a magazine. Thanks for coming saturday it was short lived but alot of fun. We will have to get together again soooooon!