Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Alien Baby On the Move!!


I finally felt the baby move for the first time last night!! It was totally weird! I got 4-5 good thumps in the same spot and a little bit of squirming. Once I felt it and knew what the movements were, it was easy to pick out more movements. Aaron was deep asleep so I didn't wake him. When I told him the next morning he was happy and smiling, but then added, "Are you sure it wasn't just gas?" He knows just how to put the icing on the sweetest moments...

4 comments:

gojensens said...

I'm glad to find another blogging friend! How exciting you're expecting, congratulations! I know, the first time you feel baby move is a liitle strange. I heard that twins move so much that sometimes you can't even sleep through their movements.

Krista Kneeland said...

Isn't that fun to feel the baby move. Tell Aaron he is crazy. But it is a little crazy when you feel the baby move.Love Ya

Nunazuna said...

YEAHHHHH!!!! I'm so excited for my new little niece/nephew!!!!

Colleen said...

That's so fun! I loved it when I could finally feel Tyler & Claire moving around! Sometimes I could swear that they were doing gymnastics in there! They always did their most involved movements when I was trying to sleep. I've decided that the baby moving & constant need to pee are just to get the mom ready for the many hours of interrupted sleep once baby arrives!