Monday, March 3, 2008

If you put crack in front of an addict....


I had my regular check up on Feb. 28th. The heartbeat sounded great and all is well in Babyland. This was the first appointment I didn't have to take my pants off! I can't even begin to express how happy that made me! I did however, have to give 2 urine samples within 45 minutes. Not an easy task -even for a pregnant lady. Luckily I brought my big water bottle with me....Success! I hurried to work and forgot to bring a snack. Lunch isn't until 1pm. I always get SO hungry around 11 am it's insane. Lo and behold, one of the guys in the office put a jar of Dove chocolates on his desk. He didn't come in that day and didn't attempt to hide them. FAIR GAME!

Woman + Pregnant + Hungry = Empty Candy Jar.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Carrie,
YAY, it looks like I am the first to post a comment on your new blog. Thanks for starting up...it'll be a great way to keep track of you, Aaron, and baby. Parenthood is a wonderful adventure, and God WILL help you!
Love,
Aunt Cathy
(presently in TX awaiting arrival of baby boy Boaz)

Krista Kneeland said...

Carrie that is great good to hear you and the little one are doing well. We need to get together soooooon. Later

Colleen said...

I have at least that many chocolate wrappers in my kitchen trash right now & I don't even have the pregnant excuse! I'm glad that you're feeling better & that baby - who I'm convinced is a boy - is doing well!