Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Parental Tip of the Week

This study has been in the works for the last 5 1/2 months. I am excited to share with you the final conclusion of my last few months' hard work:

The longer you are in the shower, the less your kid cries.
.
Yep, you read correctly. I've been testing and studying, trying to find different ways to keep Everett from crying and I found that every time I'm in the shower, he stops crying-I can't hear a thing! As soon as I turn the shower off, I can hear him screaming at the top of his lungs.
.
I certainly don't want to upset him, think I'll go stand in the shower for a little longer...

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Sounds good to me . . . no wonder I love long showers! Does a bubble bath work the same way?

Wheat Family said...

I love that!! I'm totally gonna go try that right now!

Kim L. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! sooooooooooooo true! You should publish your study for every one else's benefit.

Kris said...

This ALWAYS works for me!!

Nunazuna said...

I heard mowing the lawn makes babies stop crying too. But stick to the shower! Maybe you can take the dishes and the laundry and the scrapbooking in there with you too!