Monday, April 28, 2008

Aaron Gets The Boot

Aaron finally got to feel the baby move on Friday night! We had just gone to bed and I could feel the baby moving a lot. The movements have been getting stronger so I held my tummy to see if I could feel it on the outside. Sure enough, I could! I grabbed Aaron's hand and stuck it on my tummy where the baby was moving. Within 5 seconds the baby gave Aaron one mighty kick. He pulled his hand off quick and started laughing. "I guess you really DO have a baby in there!" I grabbed his hand again to see if he could feel another kick, but the show was over. We laid there quiet for a bit then he said, "that was really neat". You bet your buns it was.

3 comments:

A new Flight Attendant, said...

lol, that is the coolest and creepiest picture. It's so fun to feel the baby move. I feel like Reese is practicing gymnastics in my stomach.

Colleen said...

Fun! That's usually one of the things I miss about being pregnant. It's always so fun to feel the baby moving.

Sheryl said...

Hey, hey girlfriend!!
Congratulations on your pregnancy!! Yahoo! I stumbled on your blog thru Joy's, hope you don't mind that I came over to send some love your way!!
I just joined the bloggin world! come see me at sherylrussellholmes.blogspot.com
Love and miss you!