Friday, April 18, 2008

I Love, I Think, I Wish, I Am...


My ears are lop-sided so my glasses are always crooked

I can’t stand the feeling of my hands being dirty -unless I’m working in the yard or on a project. Otherwise, I’m always washing them.

I love my eyelashes (with mascara on), the shape of my mouth, and my skinny ankles (thanks, dad)

The things I miss about my appearance: My blond hair (my blond turned to brown after high school so I colored it for years but stopped to save money for the baby), my strong toned legs, and my once golden-tan skin

I snore. It’s gotten worse since I gained weight.

I am more productive with the stereo blasting and the world tuned out

I love to do home improvement projects myself

I wish I was better at photography, meeting new people, finishing projects instead of making a “to do” pile.

I dream of getting off my butt to run in a marathon, swim in the ocean all day like I did as a kid, open my boxes of “skinny clothes”

I am claustrophobic. Because of this, Aaron has never been able to pull the ol’ Dutch Oven trick with the blankets. I had a panic attack at the Las Vegas Walmart.

One of my most favorite trips was when Aaron and I went backpacking in the mountains. No people, no showers, I made a toilet out of rocks, we got water from a spring in the ground. The world belonged to us to explore – it was amazing.

I wish I could move back to Utah. I miss it dearly.

My favorite flowers are hydrangeas and white calla lilies

I love concerts though I can rarely afford to go to them. I’d like to see The Foo Fighters, DMB, or Alanis Morissette. I will never to go a Tori Amos concert ever again.

I love Big Lots!, Z Gallery, The Alley and Lowe’s

I think Nordstrom’s is a joke. I just go there to use the bathroom.

4 comments:

Scott Kneeland said...

Too cute we can all dream can't we. What it would be like to be as fat as I was in high school or even before marriage.HA!

Colleen said...

Sounds like there's a story behind the Tori Amos concert.

I agree with you on dirty hands. I hate it when my hands feel grubby. Especially after shopping. You'll love carrying a diaper bag, because you'll always have access to baby wipes. (Or at least you should. It's horrible to be out and about, only to realize that you have no wipes. That usually only happens to me when I really need them.)

A new Flight Attendant, said...

I love this blog.

austin and cherisse said...

HOLY COW GIRL WHAT DO YOU WEIGH LIKE A BUCK IN THAT PICTURE!! ONE HOT MAMA...YOUR BOY IS LUCKY! I DO THINK YOU NEED TO POST YOUR TODDLER PICTURE ON YOUR BIKE, I LOVE THAT ONE!