Monday, April 7, 2008

What's Going On?


Nothing, not a freakin' thing.


This last week must have been the most uneventful week ever. The most exciting thing I did all week was clean out the "baby room" on Saturday. If I would have used my expert ninja blogging skills I would have done a before/after photo, but I'm willing to accept the fact that I'm just a newbie and didn't think about it until after I was done. Had you seen what I was up against, you would have been impressed. Now instead of having 3 bedrooms that look like storage units, I only have 2! Next weekend the office gets gutted - I can hardly stand the excitement! My step-dad Ron always says, " It's just the two of you living there- how could it get messy?" I've said it before and I'll say it again..When it comes to being messy, I'm quite an amazing girl.


Everyone tells me that toward the end of pregnancy you get the "nesting bug" and feel the need to deep clean and organize everything in the house before the baby comes. Seems like I got the bug early. I guess since I work full time I figure I better get a jump start especially since I feel great now and am not too big and uncomfortable. Nothing like trying to clean baseboards when you can't make it back up again.


1 comment:

A new Flight Attendant, said...

Can I just say how happy I am to know that some one else out there has "storage" rooms too! I have no excuse, so it's nice to know I'm not the only one.