Friday, October 24, 2008

Moooooo!

In review of the latest round of photos of me from the wedding, it is impossible to ignore the fact that I look like a fat cow.

"But I just had a baby!" is no excuse because you don't carry baby weight on your arms, back and second chin. My baby is 2 months old and I'm still wearing maternity clothes because nothing else fits. I've got boxes and boxes of the cutest clothes I can't wear and don't have the heart to get rid of because I am holding out for the hope that someday I'll quit being lazy and fix my weight problem.

Starting NOW, I am going to make better food choices and will do some sort of physical activity everyday. I've got to lose 60 pounds to look great, 70 pounds to look awesome, 80 pounds to look like a goddess - and yes, I am that overweight.

I will track my progress (or lack thereof) with the hope that if I think someone is watching me, I'll stick with getting healthy. Time to get serious.

5 comments:

Nunazuna said...

Too Funny! I have the same problem but I don't have the excuse of baby fat. I lost that 27 years ago. I think you are gorgeous and Aaron thinks you're sexy. That's how you got pregnant in the first place! Don't be so hard on yourself. Although being a Goddess doesn't sound so bad!

The Kneeland Family said...

You are such a dork. You always look good. Hey but I am right there with you. I need to lose about the same. Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Good luck...and remember...you DID just have a baby. And the eating good and moving more gets easier the more we do it!

A new Flight Attendant, said...

lol, well I'vea heard that it takes 9 months to pack the weight on and so it takes another 9 months to take it off. Ugh, I know. I'm still working on loosing my "baby weight" too... from having Mackenzie! lol. I think that's why I keep getting pregnant, I'd rather be pregnant then look fat, lol.

austin and cherisse said...

love the cow picture!