Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wild Thang, I Think I Love You

The last time I took nekkid pictures of Everett he was only 4 days old. I figured he was long over due for some blackmail photos, so I stripped him down snapped away. There's just something extra sweet about a baby in the buff. He's gaining weight like crazy and is adding on new tucks and rolls-too cute to be ignored.

We braved our first Sunday at church 2 weeks ago and he did pretty well. He made it through the first 2 hours, but staying for the third was way more than he could handle. I'm still too nervous about breastfeeding at church and it was rippin' hot outside so I couldn't go in the car so we just went home. Tomorrow we'll give it another go. Little by little we'll get the hang of things and stay for the full block. It was nice to get out and be back at church.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Sooo cute! I hope you did well at church today. You shouldn't be nervous about nursing at church. You can do it!!!