Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Get the Baby Gates Warmed Up!


I was hoping Everett would give me at least 2 more weeks to pack and move before he started crawling. Things are getting close - I don't know if he'll wait that long. Last night I was working on packing up the craft room. Ev was sitting on the floor next to some boxes and he seemed to be interested in the colorful fabric scraps on top of the boxes. Next thing you know, this is what I see: Yup, he pulled himself up on the box and got what he wanted.
Oh boy.
It was getting close to bedtime so I hurried and lowered his crib mattress. No sense in having him fall on his head after he just learned a new trick. Up on his knees and pulling himself up on boxes...crawling is around the corner.

How do you know when it's time to give your son a haircut? When you take a picture of him and he looks like he stuck his finger in a light socket. Time for a trim...

4 comments:

Kim said...

You've got a boy on the move! Wow! What a cutie. I love that hair!

The Kneeland Family said...

Oh he is such a cutie with his little fuzzy fro!

Colleen said...

That's fun that Everett is starting to crawl. It's a grand new adventure when kids become mobile. It's just too bad Everett didn't let you get all packed before he started getting into things.

Nunazuna said...

I absolutely love that kid! So what day are you guys actually moving. My sister moved on Tuesday this week. They are now off Euclid right between us and mom. Let me know if you need any help. Remember Ben has a truck and he used to work for Yellow Freight and UPS so he's really good at moving and packing. He's running a special right now too! He'll work for food!