Thursday, April 30, 2009

Who Wants Free Stuff????

You can never get enough of what you do not need.

I don’t need a lot of things.

I have no interest in doing a yard sale by myself with a baby. I don’t want to deal with early birds, making change and haggling over $2 items. Listed below are the things I am giving away. All you have to do is come pick it up (call me first so I know you’re coming or email me to set up a time). I will delete items as they are claimed. First come, first served.

Picnic Basket – Brand New


Ceramic Angles


Norman Rockwell Christmas Plate Set 4 plates– Brand New


Misc. Christmas Bead Garlands


Peter Rabbit Crib Mobile, Wall Hangings & insulated bottle holder - Brand New



Fall themed Gift Bags




Ceramic Fall leaves – can be used as candle plate or hang on the wall


Silver & white candle plate


8 bubble glass votive candle holders


Lenox votive candle holders – brand new


Large lot of lace


Yarn – maroon, dark teal, off-white, black, pink & blue




Snowflake Photo Frames

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Ooh that silver clock is awfully neat - I could take that off of your hands if you want. :)

Sheryl said...

blog shopping - how fun! I could us the shell & starfish votive candle holders, fabric scraps, and backpack picnic set.....Love it!

The Kneeland Family said...

The picnic backpack and the blue vase I will be by there tomorrow to visit and if the things are still available I will take care of them for you

The Kneeland Family said...

I can use the flowers for Bailees Tea party this Sat. If you are serious

Jayne said...

I would love the batting.
and two turquoise plates

can I pick them up at your moms?

Anonymous said...

much better than a garage sale. I just had one saturday because the neighborhood had one. I was so irritated that so many people picked up the same pair of very nice jeans but wouldn't pay $2. really? come on.