Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Photo Tag

Sheryl tagged me, so I will comply…

Age at my next birthday:



Place I want to visit:
Not very exotic I know, but I don’t get out much



My favorite thing:






My favorite place:
If I wasn’t married to Aaron, I would probably never leave my house.

My favorite food:
I’m a steak and potatoes girl!



My favorite color:
Periwinkle purple



Town I live in:



Name of past pet:
This was my kitty, Norman




Nickname I have had:
I was named after the song (and my mom). My step dad and father-in-law still sing me the song when I come in the room.

College Major:
Umm…College? Took a few classes, couldn’t figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up (still can’t). Went to work instead.



First Job:
File Clerk



Goal for next year:
Have a baby and learn how to be a mom!

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

So Cute!! Your posts are always extra creative, and you crack me up!! Miss you cutie!

Colleen said...

Alaska is an excellent choice of places to visit! Go on a cruise! It is so beautiful! I think if I went again, I might add a land tour to my cruise - just so that I can see more of the land! I enjoy the pictures we took, but we aren't talented photographers like you are. You would definitely take some incredible pictures there!