Thursday, March 5, 2009

One Year

I did it. I have kept an online journal for a year. This may be the longest I've stuck to anything, besides eating and breathing. I've had a great time entering in little tid bits about what's going on in my and my family's life. What's even cooler is that through the art of blogging and blog-stalking (don't act shocked-y'all do it too...Hi Jackie!!) I've been able to meet new people and learn the most interesting things, for example:


  • It is illegal to let your kid pee on the side of the road. (Krista- you could have been SOOO busted!)
  • There are kids that poop more than mine.
  • How to microwave a single serving of cake.
  • Who can make me an awesome cake, not from the microwave.
  • How a mother faithfully and beautifully handled life after tragically losing her baby.
  • Where to get a fire lit under my butt to get my life and food storage in order.
  • If I want my photo taken, I've got no shortage of options at my fingertips with Chelsea, Kamee or Tonya.
  • How to take the ultimate bubble bath.
  • Where to take a little girl to have a REAL tea party.
  • Where to get some killer cupcakes.
  • How to do simple craft projects and where to get ideas.
  • I'm waaaaay more normal than I think.

I have found that I am surrounded by the most funny, creative, intelligent, spiritual, kind-hearted, sassy and beautiful women. Everyone has an interesting story to tell. Every life is important. Thank you for sharing.

3 comments:

Kim L. said...

WOW! I got linked!!!! My head just increased a few sizes.\"/ I LOVE reading your blog. You always crack me up.

The Kneeland Family said...

Huh! funny thing I didn't even realize it until you pointed it out. I have almost kept it for a full year also. Congratulations! That is cool now if I could only work on my weight like that, decreasing it, that is!

Jackie said...

BUSTED!!! I laughed so hard I almost peed in my pants! In my defense, I only blog-stalk you to see pictures of your gorgeous son. Perhaps I'll have the honor of meeting him soon at Ben's graduation/test-passing party (that's if Melonnie invites me!).