Monday, June 9, 2008

The ABC's of Me

Lots of people runnin’ around playing tag. Here you go, Melonnie!

A- Attached or single: Happily attached for 4 ½ years

B- Best Friend: The love of my life, Aaron
C-Cake or Pie: Nothin’ beats a home-made pie

D-Day of Choice: Saturday – my only “free day” to get stuff done

E- Essential Item: Bare Minerals Make-up


F- Favorite Color: Periwinkle Purple

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears. They’re smaller and I can only eat a couple. Gummy bears and worms always give me a tummy ache

H- Hometown: Me ‘n Snoop dig Chino, CA

I- Indulgence(s): Free time alone to work on home-improvement projects. I usually end up cleaning the house, though

.J- January or July: January. Heat and chubby women don’t mix

K-Kids: One in the oven!

L-Life is incomplete without: Someone to love and someone to love you back

M- Marriage Date: November 15, 2003

N- Number of Siblings: Depends on how you count…the “original” 6, then 5 step siblings, then 2 beautiful S-I-Ls and 2 B-I-Ls

O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges – a family tradition

P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders, claustrophobic, not being able to breathe

Q- Quote(s): Some things I say a lot: “no complaints”, (after I screw up) “I do other things well”, and “you got it”

R- Reason To Smile: I’ve got a baby coming in 2 months!

S- Season: Fall, cool weather and brilliant colors

T- Tag Eight: Think I’ll pass. I think I’m the last one to get this

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am DYING to learn to play the drums

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Meat is Yummy!

W- Worst Habit: I eat poorly

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound! Kaiser is cheap, I only get one.

Y- Your Favorite Food: Carbs & Sugar

Z- Zodiac: Leo – doesn’t fit me at all

5 comments:

Jayne said...

I'm so excited for your baby to get here. your mom will be the grandma of all grandma's!

just a few short weeks

hang in there.

A new Flight Attendant, said...

Hey, my favorite foods are cabrs and sugar too, lol! I loved reading these tag blogs.

Sheryl said...

Love having more info on you girl!!

A new Flight Attendant, said...

You're my favorite! You're getting close too! Are you all ready yet?

A new Flight Attendant, said...

Oh my list seems a little bit endless too. I with ya though, I hate not being able to just get stuff done myself. My hubby works so much, it makes it hard. You should email me so I can give you some of the nitty gritty details and tips for delivery :)
hascutekids@yahoo.com