Monday, June 16, 2008

We Crack Us Up

There are some photos in every one's collection that just make you crack up. It may not be funny to anyone else, but there's just something about it that just makes you snicker thinking about the story surrounding the photo.

I was going through some of Aaron's old high school photos and came across some pictures of various hunting excursions he had been on. When I came across the photo below, I couldn't help but bust up laughing. I love the smirk on his face. It means he's thinking something rotten and ornery and I wish I knew his exact thoughts at that moment with that duck.
A couple of years ago, Aaron and my sister Kelle were looking through some of my baby photos and came across this gem:
They both launched into a giggling tirade of "what the heck is all over your face?!?!". Mud? Pudding? Poo? I was too young to remember what I had gotten into, but apparently I had been having a good time. Every once in a while Aaron will bring up the photo with the stuff all over my face and say, "What was that on your face again? Poo?" and starts laughing at me. Good times.

4 comments:

A new Flight Attendant, said...

lol, I love that you share these kinds of pics. I can bring myself to post those kinds from my past.

The Kneeland Family said...

Okay love the pictures. Oh so funny and cute. Love Ya

Sheryl said...

You are both so darling! Boys! Thats all I have to say about Aaron's picture, you know he was thinking something that only a boy can. you my dear were soooo cute. Can't wait to see your cute bambino!!

Colleen said...

My vote is that it's chocolate on your face! I'm just glad that Aaron didn't chuck that duck over the fence into his neighbors' pool!