Wednesday, June 25, 2008

MISSING: My Ankles

I swore I left for work with my feet and ankles firmly attached, but sometime during the workday they were stolen and replaced with a mean set of cankles and marshmallow feet.

I do admit I was fascinated with the fact that if I pushed on the new foot or ankle, the indent would stay.

As fascinating as this was, I would still like my skinny ankles and un-swollen feet back. A plate of brownies is being offered as a reward to anyone who has information leading to the capture of the culprit and the safe return of my former feet and ankles. Thank you.

POSSIBLE SUSPECT:

5 comments:

Kris said...

Hang in there! You are almost past this stage! I'm glad you are taking pictures - it is always nice to go back to the child (when they are older - like mine) and say "Look at what I went through for you!" :)

Colleen said...

Oh, Carrie, I'm so sorry about your feet! I've been there. When I was pregnant with Tyler, my ankles would swell over the tops of my shoes while I was at work. It's so awkward to elevate them when you have to lie on your side, but that's the only thing that really helps. I remember adding an extra pillow under my feet while I was sleeping. I didn't get as swollen with Claire. The weather was a lot cooler & I was able to put my feet up during the day when I noticed the swelling. Maybe your doctor will sign you out of work for maternity leave pretty soon, then you can get those feet feeling better.

Sheryl said...

Nothing like the blessings of a summer pregnancy. It is the lack of circulation when you are sitting at a desk that is the worst offender. Hang in there baby!

A new Flight Attendant, said...

I think your blog was about your ankles... but now all I can think about is brownies! These cravings are getting the best of me!!! Hope you can get some releif soon.

The Kneeland Family said...

Oh isn't it such a beautiful thing what these kids to to us even before they are born. You got to love it.