Friday, July 25, 2008

Puzzle Pieces

I've finally got all the pieces of the nursery puzzle collected. Now it's just a matter of putting them together.

The cabinet has been painted and Aaron assured me he and his friend would get it in the room by this weekend.












My meltdown last week got me my glider put together.

Aaron put the crib together last night.

And it's up to me to arrange and organize this mountain of baby gear I've collected over the last year.

Today is my last official day at work. What's kinda funny about that is the fact that I'll be working harder at home getting things ready than I do at my desk job. I'm excited and looking forward to it!

4 comments:

The Kneeland Family said...

Yeah no more work we will be seeing alot of each other. I just need to figure out the fastest way to get to your house. Yes!

Sheryl said...

Can you believe you are almost there? Your little bambino will be here soon to love and kiss and hold tight! It is looking great!

austin and cherisse said...

wow did you tell your hubby thanks for the sweet comment. Thats awsome. I think austin realized that if he ever made a comment like that I would have killed him. That just means that you are a nicer person than I am. : )

The Kneeland Family said...

Oh my gosh I can not believe only ten days before your due date. Crazy!!! We will have to go get pedis quick.