Tuesday, July 8, 2008

They're HEEERRRRE!!


What summer would be complete without an ant invasion? It seems that the cities of Chino and Eastvale were built on a giant ant hill.

Saturday I found them in the laundry room. So I sprayed and wiped and scrubbed. Sunday morning I found them in the next room over - the bathroom. They were coming up from the sink drains. Gross. So I sprayed and wiped and scrubbed again.

Monday night they were back in the laundry room. Seriously, guys - what are you looking for? At least they weren't looking for my pantry. Once again I sprayed and wiped and scrubbed but this morning they were back. I didn't have time to clean again so I just had to leave them while I'm at work today.

So, to the ants that have free reign over my laundry room today - could you at least throw in a load of towels? Thanks.

6 comments:

Kris said...

We are just waiting for the invasion to hit our house. i hate ants!

Nunazuna said...

Again my Sweet Caroline! You did it again! Your posts are so much fun to read. I remember one time when I lived in Chino Hills we had an ant invasion. They somehow got into our freezer and there were HUNDREDS of them! I think what happened was that they started climbing on each other to get warm because when we found them they were in mounds about 2 inches high. I'm getting grossed out just thinking about it. The worst part was cleaning them. I had little frozen ants sticking all over the place. I miss you! I can't believe in exactly one month you are officially going to be a mommie! I can't believe how fast that flew by! I'm so excited!

austin and cherisse said...

yummy...fun for you, then you feel them crawling all over you all day! Hey what dinner are you talking about, where and time!

The Kneeland Family said...

That's great I hate those darn things. They are on this earth to torment me.See you tomorrow.

A new Flight Attendant, said...

Oh I hate bugs and ants and anything that crawls, flies, or creeps, lol. I know that ants won't cross a chalk line. It's such an easy and simple solution, you should try it.

Colleen said...

I hate ants! When we moved into our house, we knew we were in for trouble when the previous owners left a can of Raid on the kitchen counter for us. The first year we lived here was horrible! One day the ants invaded my bathroom & got into my beauty products! They sure loved the kitchen! When they got into my dishwasher, we just turned it on & washed them all away! One time they even went after the water in my iron! I didn't even want to deal with it, so I just threw it away & bought a new one. (It was a cheapie one from Wal Mart.) One day the ants got on my last nerve & I called my friend to get the number of her pest control company. Now I have a pest control service that comes 4 times a year. If I have any bug problems in between services, they come out for free to take care of it. They only had to return to take care of ants one time & that was after the first service when they were trying to get rid of the ants that were already in our house. So since the Fall of 2005 we've been ant-free! I think our pest control guy is worth every penny we pay for him! I really hate cleaning up ants!